At Callyo, we build innovative, simple, meaningful tools within reach of all in law enforcement to combat crimes such as human trafficking and child exploitation. Callyo has changed the way investigations are done, and believes that you shouldn't need special equipment to do something special.
Callyo has been called "arguably the most innovative new policing technology in the past 20 years" while maintaining 99% satisfaction and renewal across 150,000+ officers and 1,500+ customers. We have saved countless man-hours and taxpayer expense, increased prosecution rates, and improved the well-being of investigators with solutions that respect the privacy of our fellow citizens.
Want to work on things that matter? Want to work at a fast-growing SaaS start-up?
Public Safety Internship - Downtown St. Petersburg, FL
- Reporting to our Head of Culture
- Assisting in creating a great work environment with a range of administrative office tasks as well as creative cultural building activities
- Provide assistance on a range of office administration and clerical tasks supporting internal team-building events, office maintenance, and community events hosted at our office
- Support marketing campaigns from researching ideal clients, building lists, and mailing materials
- Building territory reports and target accounts based on Salesforce and internal data
- Learn the challenges facing law enforcement, then present innovative technology solutions that save them time and money
What We Are Looking For
- Experienced Candidates looking for part-time work during Fall 2019
- Rising junior/seniors or graduate students
- Detail-Oriented, communicative person who isn't afraid to ask questions
- Self-starters who can quickly learn new tasks
- Technology-savvy with ability to pick up new systems (Saleforce, Excel, Google Suite, etc)
Additional Key Information
- Based in Downtown St Petersburg, FL
- Paid internship - $15/hr
- Part-time internships - 20 hrs/week
- Target dates - Aug 26th - Dec 20th